In celebration of its 28th Anniversary Year, WMG is hosting a Small Works Exhibition, open to all current WMG members working in any discipline. If you are not a member yet, please join here: https://womanmade.org/join-wmg/.
- Exhibition Dates: December 10 – 20, 2020
- Entry Deadline: October 31, 2020
- Notifications: November 7, 2020
- In Person Art Delivery: Nov. 13-15 | 12-4 pm; Nov. 20-22 | 12-4 pm
- Shipped Art Delivery: Must arrive by Nov. 22, 2020
- Installation: December 3-6, 2020
- Open House + Special Reception Schedule: TBA early December
- Art Pick Up: Dec. 20 (Sun) | 4-6 pm - Dec. 23 (Wed) | 11-4 pm | Jan. 7 (Thur) 11-4 pm*
- Unsold shipped art will be packed on Sunday Dec 20 and shipped that week
Submit images of up to three works in any media. At least one work is guaranteed to be included. Accepted artworks must not exceed 16" in any direction, including framing. Applicants should submit a general artist’s statement of no more than 100 words. Accepted works will be installed salon-style.
All art must be for sale, with the value not to exceed $300 per work. WMG takes a 40% commission on all sales.
This year, to continue working towards meaningful and long-lasting action and support racial justice work beyond our walls and in our community, WMG will make a donation of WMG’s commission on every work sold to A Long Walk Home. Artists who’s work sell will retain their full portion of the sale. We invite members to voluntarily join us in donating a percentage of their proceeds to this organization as it makes sense to them at this time, though we do not require a matching donation.
Artists are responsible for all shipping expenses to and from WMG. Prepaid label MUST be included for return shipment of unsold work. Shipping companies only charge you if your work is returned. WMG is not responsible for work left at the gallery after January 10th, 2020.
The Small Works Show has no entry fee, but membership must be current. Please join by October 31, 2020 or renew your membership if it has expired: https://womanmade.org/join-wmg/
Any donation to our opening reception or otherwise is deeply appreciated. Thank you! http://tinyurl.com/a-Gift-for-WMG
Entries are juried by WMG's Program Committee
Woman Made Gallery
2150 S. Canalport 4th FL, Chicago, IL 60608
Enter through Parking Lot at North Entrance on 21st Street
(312) 738-0400 | firstname.lastname@example.org