In celebration of its 27th Anniversary Year, WMG is hosting a Small Works Exhibition, open to all current WMG members working in any discipline. If you are not a member yet, please join here: https://womanmade.org/join-wmg/.
- Exhibition Dates: December 6 – 15, 2019
- Final Entry Deadline: October 25, 2019
- Notifications: Week of November 4, 2019
- Art Delivery: Nov. 28-29 (Th-Fri) | 12-6 pm; Nov. 30 (Sat) | 4-6 pm
- Installation: December 1-5, 2019
- Open House + Reception: Saturday, December 7, 2019 | 2-4 pm
- Members + Volunteers Party: December 15 (Sun) | 2-4 pm
- Art Pick Up: Dec. 15 (Sun) | 4-6 pm or Dec. 16 (Mon) | 12-6 pm ( WMG is NOT responsible for any artwork left in the gallery after Monday, December 16, 2019)
Submit images of up to three works in any media. At least one work work is guaranteed to be included.
Accepted artworks must not exceed 16" in any direction, including framing.
Applicants should submit a general artist’s statement of no more than 100 words. Accepted works will be installed salon-style.
All artwork must be for sale, with each piece's value not to exceed $300. WMG takes a 40% commission on all sales.
Artists are responsible for all shipping expenses to and from WMG. Artwork must be shipped or hand-delivered to arrive Nov. 28-29 (Th-Fri) | 12-6 pm or Nov. 30 (Sat) | 4-6 pm. WMG will return unsold shipped works by mail if prepaid return label is included with shipped art. Unsold art may be donated to Woman Made Gallery's 2020 Annual Gala.
There is no entry fee, but membership must be current. Please join by October 25, 2019 or renew your membership if it has expired: https://womanmade.org/join-wmg/
Any donation to our opening reception or otherwise is deeply appreciated. Thank you! http://tinyurl.com/a-Gift-for-WMG
Entries are juried by WMG's Program Committee
Woman Made Gallery
2150 S. Canalport 4th FL, Chicago, IL 60608
Enter through Parking Lot at North Entrance on 21st Street
(312) 738-0400 | email@example.com